Yeah, you’re not the first person to do that. It’s not that funny to us anymore.
Customer Fails #1
- Customer: *Walks up*
- Me: Hi! How can I help you? *Actually smiles at them because me shift just started and I don't hate humanity yet*
- Customer: *Waves a credit card in my face* Two.
- Me: *Not taking the card* Two...?
- Customer: *Waves card harder and raises voice like I can't speak English* TWO.
- Me: Two what sir? (Drinks? Popcorns? Tickets? Babies?)
- Customer: Oh... Two tickets
- Me: For?
- Customer: *Looks at me like I'm stupid* No, Two.
- Me: FOR WHAT MOVIE????
- Customer: Oh... Um.... *Takes five minutes to remember what movie*
- Me: (in my mind) Why me?